Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vp v8 air sucking noise

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
how come you guys run 2 intakes to the airbox? did you cut into the metal underneath the airbox, or just run it down the side? i've already got the cai, but if it appears to be worth it, i'll chop into the airbox and add a pipe down to the bumper.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I think greenfoam is imagining things ;) If he were to just run a good front bumper CAI, I don't think it would equate to any difference in track times ;)

I will say though, I think a front bumper CAI is more effective than an ORT CAI.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I think greenfoam is imagining things ;) If he were to just run a good front bumper CAI, I don't think it would equate to any difference in track times ;)

I will say though, I think a front bumper CAI is more effective than an ORT CAI.

Every PB I've ran was with both, ran a couple meetings with just the one to the front bar, failure to set a PB, we are only talking a few hundreths of a second but it's a gain non the less :) so I went back to both. But there was a big gain adding the front bumper one over just the opened up factory one