Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp - VQ Caprice

COMMY VP 666

COMMY VP V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
COMMODORE VP
hey guys easy question

i have found someone that has a VQ Caprice

i am looking to buy the chrome strips that go around the car

will they fit my vp

let me know thanks asll

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
I don't think the rear quarter windows chrome stripping will fit not the rear bumpers unless you change the whole bumper across.
however i could be wrong but by the look of them i don't think those particular parts will fit.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
I don't think the rear quarter windows chrome stripping will fit not the rear bumpers unless you change the whole bumper across.
however i could be wrong but by the look of them i don't think those particular parts will fit.

Can't change bumpers without moveing number plate, chrome around the body should fit, not over the gaurd 'spats' tho and NO the widow chrome wont fit due to the different in rear windows. better finding the chrome off a calais, it'll fit alot easier

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The bumper chrome will fit, but there in a different position to a VP, so they wont like up with the doors. But, the door moulds will fit.

It would probably be cheaper to have them done yourself, call a mobile dent repairer, i got quoted $120 to change mine from chrome to red, all of them around the car.

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Can't change bumpers without moveing number plate, chrome around the body should fit, not over the gaurd 'spats' tho and NO the widow chrome wont fit due to the different in rear windows. better finding the chrome off a calais, it'll fit alot easier
Yeah that's true man finding a Calais will be easier.