Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vq statesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

vq rat

vq rat
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn bt1 burnout weapon
i have my vq statesman for sale 1991 series 1 white 160,000 kms on the clock 2nd owner 5lt ,lowerd (kings super lows) , kmac ajustable srut tops , kmac rear camber kit , 3inc mandel bent from the cat back , 17inc rims new tyres , very dark tink 6 months old ,mp3 player , kenwood 600watt amp , 6 inc 4way rear speakes , 12inc dual voice coil sub in custom box , k and n pod filter , stage 2 b and m shift kit in the auto , lsd diff , new windscreen , do have genuie sv 90 body kit side skits and rear wing (wing brand new old stock) no front skirt , not fitted to car , servcie ever 2500 kms car is in mint condition ( has four small hail damage dints on bonnet and roof very small) sell with roadwethy and rego looking for $11,000 all mods have been done in the lst 18 months car is located in westen vic

Last edited:

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Hi can you post some pics?

W

wantdvq

must treat car really good..... avatar any indication?

Last edited by a moderator:

vq rat

vq rat
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn bt1 burnout weapon
I would like to see one that is modifyed and has not done the odd skid what is the ponit of having a nice car and just putting around init

Here some picture i have taken, of my car

Attachments

• Statie Feb 06 2.JPG
    Statie Feb 06 2.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 692
  • Statie Feb 06 5 auto edited lightened.jpg
    Statie Feb 06 5 auto edited lightened.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 446
  • Statie Feb 06 6 auto edited lightened.jpg
    Statie Feb 06 6 auto edited lightened.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 691
  • DSCF0195.JPG
    DSCF0195.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 444
  • DSCF0196.JPG
    DSCF0196.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 458
  • DSCF0197.JPG
    DSCF0197.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 459
  • DSCF0198.JPG
    DSCF0198.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
R

Rat_VQ~~~

omg! even your name! I had to make a comment. I have a white 91 VQ series1 modded almost exactly like that... There are so many things you can do to these cars, its endless.

I can confirm to anyone interested, that these are really nice cars to drive. Very comfortable, very quick and handle very nicely and it still gets looks when I drive down the road, cool. Comfort with room to boogey in the back.

Good luck with the sale, of course I am interested in what she goes for too.

vq rat

vq rat
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn bt1 burnout weapon
the pod filter is mounted properly it has a bracket to mount it there its not just hanging there how rough do you think i am!!!

vq rat

vq rat
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn bt1 burnout weapon
VRAddiction said:
with road worthy is???.......well the pod filter isn't roadworthy......not mounted properly....:p
tell me where it says a pod filter is unroadwethy on a car , as long as the induction noise is under 82des and the car has all the egr gear there, there is no problem with it .The epa only target the cheap paper filters that have not for road use printed on them!!!

W

wantdvq

lol..... just having some fun but i love me vq and shes modded a lil more than urs but shes a pure cruiser, only lil strip work. but rat is right dream cars to drive.. kills any vn ss / calias etc

Status
Not open for further replies.