Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr berlina wiring diagram needed, climat control problem

V

vrberlina5sdp

hey people, got a problem with my fan, dam thing turn on when it wants, changes speed when it wants, wont turn off when the climat control is off, heater/fan resistor seems ok, maybe the climate control unit busted,,

i need a copy of a wiring diagram for a vr berlina, iv ripped out everything and cant find out where the elec short is, driving me mad, almost sure its not the elecs now and it may be the climat control unit it self, problem only happens when the car is on or in accessories.

cheers people

hsvpgts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Berlina
I have a VS Berlina and was doing the same sort of things. Under the bonnet the are two fuse panels on the drivers side near the battery. Remove the cover from the smaller panel and remove relays (one at a time). Retension all terminals for relays esp fan and main as these also run through the wiring for the climate control.
Mine hasn't played up since.

V

vrberlina5sdp

hey guys, all fixed, it was a faulty climat control unit, went to a wrecker, got one for $70 and it works a treat now. thanks