Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] VR BT1 with full SS kit (white)

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
1994 VR BT1
5litre V8
195XXXkms
regoed to may 2010
All work done by myself, just done transmission service and oil change, diff oil has been done 8 months ago so all the lubs are up to date and I also have done coolant = full flush and replaced all under bonnet hoses and heater tap 12 months ago and has only driven 4000kms since then
also has VT upgrade with the Booster and M/C just going in at the start of october and a new starter motor installed 15 months ago.
K&N filter, CAI, pacemakers and tune, genuine SS kit . and customer leather interior, kenwood cd player with 6 by 9s and 12inch sub (all kenwood).

Has all usual Police pack option like 80ltr tank, LSD, ABS, does have a standard level 2 220km/h dash.

Car will be sold with 15" 5 spokes.

Is always servicied, just replaced trans fluid & filter, fresh LSD oil, all under bonnet hoses have been replace drecently along with trhe heater tap very fresh and will not dissapoint.

More info and pics in my ride thread. http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr-vs/68994-my-vr-bt1-fake-ss.html

located in Katannning WA
please PM me or phone 98218375 A/H and on weekends.
Price $7000 ono
selling due to upgrading to a VX.

Last edited: