Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Calais, Doing it up

YumoSumo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
Picked myself up with a VR Calais. Has currently a VN engine in it and a new Transmission. Have also just recently put on some 17" B-Boss Eleanor Rims.

I dont know a great deal on cars, and being on P-Plates it limits the options of engine modifications i can make.

Its a unique colour gold up the top with the silver down the bottom, which i havent seen hardly any like this so am looking to keep it the same colour to be unique.

Am basically looking for the easier cheaper options to make my car sound tough and also look a lot nicer so help will be appreciated.

Cheers

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
Welcome. First of all, we need pics, and heaps of them.

I've got 19" Eleanors on my statesman and they look tits. More low, dark tint and stereo are the most common suggestions. But first make sure it's mechanically sound and give it a service if you haven't already.

YumoSumo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
1366697182250.jpg

1366697185413.jpg

1366697183367.jpg

1366697184437.jpg

Basically not that much done to it as far. Also forgot that back window hand recieved tint, darkest legal from memory. Doesn't look that dark in pic though...
Came with good stereo system already.
Is up to date with services.

How much will lowering cos me at this point as i feel it needs to be lower? Not looking to make it a speed hump basher though.

Any use going a spoiler? Will be hard finding one in correct colour and then tough to connect up spoiler light? Only a look thing there.

L plates are from an old pic by the way.

Any other ideas?

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Mace CAI, tune from the1 or Mace and then PM not an abba fan about an exhaust system. He'll do you a good deal ;)

Pics???

yoshi87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
alot of engine mods can be illegal, be careful as they can go over the legal power outage, i wouldnt do up a car personnally until u have ur full licence then it will be unrestricted