Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr calais power sunroof help wanted

stussy06

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr aclaim
Hi all i bought a power sunroof out of a calais 2nd hand(ebay) .want to fit it myself have made a template up to cut hole in roof but need the measurement from the back of windscreen to front of sunroof so I get hole in right spot so was wondering if anyone out there has a calais with a sunroof fitted if they could measure it for me

Regards

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
Ok i've got a fully electric tilt/slide hollandia sunroof in my vs that I had fitted not long ago. Centre of front window seal back to front of sunroof measures 240mm. The guy told me this is a standard measurement they do on all of their cars (so long as the roof profile allows). I'd make sure you use all new seals with it.
Oh and before you fit it, do make sure it works ;)
Cheers

stussy06

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr aclaim
Thanks for that thats all i needed went and got new seals today so ready to cut a hole tomorrow ... did connect 12v to it and works fine

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
cander24 - how much did it cost you?

$2200 supply and fit. I had the Hollandia 700 fitted by Webasto in Sydney. Done in a day and a half. Immaculate job and i'd highly recommend them to anyone (notice you're in vic though).
Cheers,
Chris.