Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr catback exhaust. superlows

love the general

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute daily hj gts project
hi all so basically the story is i lowered my vr ute using kings superlows today but now my exhaust which is a pretty crappy custom one is to low.
So for any1 out there lith a lowered vr/s ute thats still legal what exhaust do you use .eg. redback, lukey etc thanks for any help

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Personally i don't think its about the exhaust being to low. I actually have almost the same problem.

My CAT isn't to low but the manifolds are. I know that i should really look at making my car an inch or halve an inch higher and it will be fine.

So in conclusion i would recommend going a bit higher. But i will see what other people suggest.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The exhaust will sit where it should if it is done properly. Any off the shelf system should sit up nice and high.

a1exhausts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE COMMODORE UTE
My recommendation is to take the car into your local exhaust shop., put it up on the hoist & check out the problem. Both Redback & Lukey systems will do the job well & should have reasonable ground clearance. Obviously if you are superlow you could hit some speed bumps in car parks etc.