Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr central locking

vr-sleeper

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
hey guys my vr commodore central locking all of a sudden stopped working the indicators flash and if i open the door the alarm goes off but the doors arn't locked any help would be great

Stevevr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr commodore
I have same sort of problem I have to double click key lock latch up and down then it starts I pulled the cluster off awhile ago since then it's played up so I pulled it out fitted back in nice and tight now works fine

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
Hi
jump in the car with keys in hand (just in case) with all doors shut,lock the drivers side door using the doors lock button, all the door locks should follow if not possible wiring issue...if they do then it might be the drivers side actuator is on the way out or dead...you can sort of test this by locking the drivers side door manually via the back door(the drivers door has to be closed for manual locking) then try locking the car with the remote...you can also try to reset the BCM by removing the neg battery terminal for a few min the reconnect and cycle the door locks

Last edited: