Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr coil pack problems

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
Hey all
i dont know if this is the right place to post this but any way
i have been having a slight missfireing problems for some time now. so yesterday i decided to take a look at my coil pack coz thats the only thing i could think of that hasnt been replaced. so i pulled off the number 6 lead and i got a nice healthy blue spark then i pulled of number 3 lead and got a crap yellow spark the thing that got me stumped is that number 6 and 3 are on the same coil so why would i get a good spark on one and not the other.
if anyone knows or has an idea please reply even if you think it might me some other problem

Thanx

Last edited:

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
So the leads have been replaced? whats the terminal the # 3 lead goes on like and also whats you spark plugs gapped to?

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
I didnt gap the plugs cause i dont have a gap tool and i find it hard to gap them with feeler gauges. and as for the leds they look in good condition but that means nothing might just buy a set of Top Guns

Last edited:

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
bump.........................

R

rattattack1313

That 1st post was a lot easier to read, mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!when people can read it, then they can help you.....

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
sorry but im use to spelling with abreviations and im only 17 so im not the best speller