Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr doors wagon and sedan

deanos70

Reaction score
anyone know if the 4 doors from a sedan are the same as a wagon, from vr / vs models

i would imagine the fronts are but not sure about the rears

thanks

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
Fronts are the same but rears are different due to the larger quarter glass between the wagon and sedan.

deanos70

Reaction score
thanks cander
so if i was doing a power window upgrade i would need the rear power window set up from a wagon

thanks

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
No. The front and rear window regs for sedan, wagon and statesman are all the same from VN-VS.
The painted half of sedan and wagon rear doors are actually the same, its just the back of the window frame thats different where the wagon is much squarer to give the bigger door quarter window. Hope that makes sense...
Anyway, in a nutshell, all you need is the regs to suit a VN-VS. The variant such as sedan/wagon etc doesn't matter.
Cheers :)

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
You're welcome! I know you know this, but just to be clear since I didn't punctuate it the best, I should have said VN-VS fronts are the same and VN-VS rears are the same between variants etc.
Cheers.

deanos70

Reaction score
The painted half of sedan and wagon rear doors are actually the same, its just the back of the window frame thats different where the wagon is much squarer to give the bigger door quarter window.

just another quick one , so the door trims are the same on the rear doors between the vn-vs sedans and wagons

thanks

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
yes they are the same cheers travis :)