Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Exec V6.. Getting There haha

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looks nice mate. Good luck with the future mods.

J

JEZ088

removing the spoiler today in the hope it might look better haha.. but only a temporary thing just going to plug the holes with grommits so that if i dont like the look i can always replace it..

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
I think at the moment your spoiler suits it well with that colour, but soon as u get mags and drop it on its ass, i'd take off the spoiler and then give it a go :D

J

JEZ088

haha good to know u like the spoiler then coz its staying on until i can afford either a respray or a spack boot coz the paintwork has a coat of some sort of adhesive from the rubber "gasket" that is under the mounts fr the spoiler and no matter what i tried the **** wont come off the paint haha.. yeh i need some money, then i'll be looking at 19's and superlows.. but for now im broke haha, once im outta school its time for a fulltime job so i cant work hard fr my money then put it straight towards my car:thumbsup:

J

JEZ088

New Pics

went and got some new piccies for all u lovely ppl out there hahah.. yeh im weird :whistling
um so yeh have a geez and let us know what u think, nothing ew just got bored and the lightin wasnt half bad:p

Attachments

• JCF  17-10 front church.jpg
    JCF 17-10 front church.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 155
  • JCF   17-10 front pass..jpg
    JCF 17-10 front pass..jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 147
  • JCF   17-10 rear w grass.jpg
    JCF 17-10 rear w grass.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 160
  • JCF   17-10 tall.jpg
    JCF 17-10 tall.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 132

fuel_within

Chief Executive
Reaction score
Members Ride
CUSTOM VS
Man thats gonna look nice when it's got it's wheels on and lowered...
Good luck with your HSC...

J

JEZ088

yeh hha i wish i had money:bang:
thanks for the goodluck with hsc comment.. kinda nervous i guess but im basically guaranteed the uai i need to get into the uni course i want so im not toooooo stress haha

fuel_within

Chief Executive
Reaction score
Members Ride
CUSTOM VS
No worries pal...
Yeah, everything is money, money, money...

J

JEZ088

haha yeh wouldnt it be nice to one day just magically win lotto:p pretty sure my car would be pretty damn happy about it