Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR manual conversion help?

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
Well, I've converted my VR to manual using the VR's auto loom and the auto computer, but the memcal is rewritten to disable all the auto parts, and is set up for the blower.
The problem I have is, my injectors aren't pulsing. It's definitely a fuel problem, because I've sprayed Aerostart into the manifold, and the car chugged to life.
The anti theft was disabled, but there was still nothing.
A mate of mine has done the same thing with his VR, and it won't run on petrol. He's lucky, and still has gas in his car, which runs fine. I've removed the gas on mine.

Any suggestions?

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
Ok, seems noone knows the answer, so I'll post up what seems to be the solution if someone else has this problem.
I'm rectifying it by converting it to the VN's wiring harness, and running a VN manual computer. It can be done with the auto computer, rewritten to manual, as I had done for the VR auto memcal however.
The problem seems to be the BCM not enabling the injectors, so by doing this, the need for a BCM is eliminated. The only downside is, my Cam Angle Sensor is now redundant.