Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr no more

vr-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon
this is what happened to me this morn at 6.30 on portrush road payneham road intersection. guy said he never saw the red light, i was half way across intersection when he hit me. got the usual neck ,back aches

Attachments

• IMG038-01.jpg
    IMG038-01.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 195

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Oh crap, i hate seeing these type of things, after my commodore was destroyed (someone ran into the back of it) i start thinking that its not worth having nice things cos someone might destroy it. I'm paranoid now when i'm driving.

But glad he didn't run into your door, that would have been worse.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Mate - that is really sad. Hope he has insurance... The dash upgrade 2 days...Real Bummer big time

vr-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon
oh yes he also had no insurance ,just got his "P"s and had only had his car a week. at least he admitted it was his fault to the police. also to make things worse he is only a nursing student from africa

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
oh yes he also had no insurance ,just got his "P"s and had only had his car a week. at least he admitted it was his fault to the police. also to make things worse he is only a nursing student from africa

Well that aint gunna help you fix it - or replace it.:bang::bang:

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Do you have Comprehensive insurance? If you do then you just claim through your insurance, name him as 'at fault' and then its your insurance companys problem, no out of pocket for you.