Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr performance chip ebay

BREWZA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS BNS UTE 1998

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Oh for **** sake, how many more of these threads will continue to pop up before people realise they NEED TO DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING A THREAD?!

Dude, seriously, before you ask a question / post up a new thread, use the "search" function. You will find the answer to your question (that has been asked 30 billion times in the last 3 years on here) in this section: Tuning - Just Commodores

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Sorry mate but someone was going to say something.
Do a search first.
Cobez I feel your pain.:cry:

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
when youve answered and linked to threads so many times about the same subject it just messes with ya head LOL.I vote newby posting block till theyve searched 300 pages

BREWZA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS BNS UTE 1998
Did i ask you to read something you have read 30 billion times in 3 years NUP i was talking about a vr pro chip not chips on shoulders sorry for being a newby i am definatly not a forum junky cya & smile

Last edited:

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
It should be fine, it's an eprom chip (first step in the right direction) and it'll advance your timing to gain power. The guy's feedback will be a good guide.

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
Oh for **** sake, how many more of these threads will continue to pop up before people realise they NEED TO DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING A THREAD?!

Dude, seriously, before you ask a question / post up a new thread, use the "search" function. You will find the answer to your question (that has been asked 30 billion times in the last 3 years on here) in this section: Tuning - Just Commodores

mate, 30 billon times in the last 3 years is pretty crazy. :flame:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yet no one answers his question, if you've read the answer 30 billion times you would know what to say, instead of writing 2 huge sentences having a huge whine a short reply with the answer would be a lot easier.

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/ebay-performance-chip-q-a.41278

Your join date: December 2008. Give it another year and you will know what we are on about. Look in the tuning section. That's barely HALF of the threads that were floating around asking the SAME question over and over.

when youve answered and linked to threads so many times about the same subject it just messes with ya head LOL.I vote newby posting block till theyve searched 300 pages

Lol agreed.

Did i ask you to read something you have read 30 billion times in 3 years NUP i was talking about a vr pro chip not chips on shoulders sorry for being a newby i am definatly not a forum junky cya & smile

Yeah, but if you had actually bothered to read the Tuning section, you will know 90% of the "performance chips" on Egay are bullshit and don't work. They are a 10 cent resistor from Dick Smith that has been soldered onto a memcal then flogged off to unsuspecting people who trust sellers on Egay too much. Most of them make your car run richer and quite frankly, like ****. Buy one if you like, plug it in and see the black smoke pour out the back. More fuel poured into your engine doesn't always mean more performance.

It should be fine, it's an eprom chip (first step in the right direction) and it'll advance your timing to gain power. The guy's feedback will be a good guide.

Feedback means **** all on Egay. Use at your own risk. You do realise he can get his friends to leave him feedback from fake ads he places to build his feedback up so people like you think he is legit. It's not hard. I did it once so i could buy something that the advertiser wouldn't sell to someone who had zero feedback because i had just joined up. I made 9 fake ads, got my mates to buy them all straight away and went through the steps quickly and they left me positive feedback.

mate, 30 billon times in the last 3 years is pretty crazy. :flame:

What, you honestly thought i was serious? lol. Ever heard of an "expression"?

CrimsonThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTSS
Your join date: December 2008. Give it another year and you will know what we are on about. Look in the tuning section. That's barely HALF of the threads that were floating around asking the SAME question over and over.

I've been using forums since the beginning of 2000. I know people not searching is annoying, I'm not saying it isn't. I was new once too and I got drilled for not searching, but being rude isnt always the right way. And if you want to keep members here to help other people out, then being rude to them is not the way to go. Plus, can't expect everyone to know everything from the beginning. Its half the reason why this forum is here, so people can learn. :)