Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Power Windows. Sorry!..please help

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
Hi guys im just sitting in the shed pulling the Power windows out of the Equipe. to put into my Executive Wagon.

ok my Dilema is is...i have no keys for the Equipe.

so i guess i cant use the BCM to control the power windows

Can i get around this some how??? like without using the BCM??

do i need the whole wiring loom? or just

Fuse Box, Each doors loom etc?...

how can i dothis?? thanks alot guys

P.S the "how-to" isnt very helpful atm

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
The link posted above should be pretty easy for you to follow and also lists the parts required. However because you're sourcing your parts from a vr, you'll need to source a few other bits to complete the install. From the vr equipe take the window regulators, switches, door trims, door wiring looms (you may not end up needing the front ones but take them just in case). Also take the wiring harness that plugs into the front switches. Unless you go pulling the dash apart to get all the wiring you will have to cut this one and join it later so make sure you keep both parts of the plug with enough wire connected to easily join it later. Then, from a vn or vp you will need to source the power window control module. It mounts near the interior fuse panel on the left hand side of the steering column. Hope that helps.