Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Senator with LSx454

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
If you get real desperate, just make a couple of plates to go between you exhaust joints and drill small holes through them, will choke it to hell but should quieten it enough to get through testing at least ;)

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
If you get real desperate, just make a couple of plates to go between you exhaust joints and drill small holes through them, will choke it to hell but should quieten it enough to get through testing at least ;)
Yea mate, been around long enough to know that one :). Last resort though, really would like to have something that with the varex open is loud, cool and fast, but with it closed is just barely legal.

NoZferatu

Always learning something
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ss, Eh ute (project car)
hay mate i seen this car in SC and had to go looking for more about it..
and found more then i bargend for, much to my wifes disappointment ive read all the 144 pages on this site in 2days and working up to the other site next
just had to sign up to say... DAMMMMMM IM IN LOVE, SM has some good pics but they dont show all the work gone into it.

if only i had the $$ id put a LS in my SS

oh and have u ever had the idea of painting the valve covers body color?? i seen people say black but i think body color would be cool

ps i live in gawler so ill keep a eye out for this beast (i think id hear it 1st)

Last edited:

paok_18

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice
Hi,
I have read you have a custom catback with Di Filippo mufflers.. What page is that on? Do you have any photos of the catback? Thanks.!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
hey wont be coming back to this forum paok.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Lol if they didnt delete so many posts people would be able to figure out he probably aint coming back

Clint_G

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
Why isnt he coming back. Enjoying driving the senator too much is he.?

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Lol if they didnt delete so many posts people would be able to figure out he probably aint coming back

Maybe we deleted the posts so that everyone involved could calm their farms.

He said hes taking a break from all forums and lets just drop it at that.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Maybe we deleted the posts so that everyone involved could calm their farms.

He said hes taking a break from all forums and lets just drop it at that.

nah gren, he made it pretty clear, hes not coming back.

I have just had a run in with the dreaded JC moderators. End result, no more JC for me.

my reply minus some crap:

i dont know why people let mods/infractions get to them so bad. it turns into a ladies club when i see people whinge over it. not everyone is going to have the same view as you, get use to it.

my word of advice: make the best out of both forums. you want people to recognise your car for what is it, what you've done, have it on both. you want to let petty **** get to you that bad, well just remember we're all here for the same reason. the enjoyment and pleasure we get out of building cars.

that, and not everyone is going to come to a forum where you get 486 melware pages coming up.

his reply

Had a bit of a think, truthfully cant be stuffed with JC, especially now this ones back to full strength by the looks of it. For the record had nothing to do with the infraction, couldn't care less about that. I do care about a Moderator who is quite obviously a mental dwarf and a racist bigot using his "power" as a mod to use an infraction to try to shut me up simply coz I don't agree with his point of view and sadly for him actually have a brain in my head so I am able to make a coherent argument. The personal abuse I got from him was the final straw. Anyhow, its a pity, as always there are some good people over there, just cant be bothered wading through the 4,000+ fully sick V6 exhaust threads either lol.

saw this post and lost all respect for this guy.

mainly the part about 'fully sick V6 exhaust threads'. i HATE people who think they are top ****. we all started somewhere with our cars. and who gives a f**k if its a V6? not all of us starting off in the car scene have money to buy a LSX motor.

my car started off as a V6 with an exhaust and from that it got to where she is now. but hey i was one of those 'fully sick' guys asking on the forums what was a good exhaust combo.

- i have no problem with SC, as i use to be on there all the time, back 6-7 years ago it was at 'full strength' but its not at full strength. far from it.

in the end ive said it before, and ill say it again. the car scene isnt like it use to be. back in the days people were building cars for their enjoyment and pleasure, whether it was a V6 with an exhaust or a off its head V8, there was always compliments and smiles all round. as for this thread, i assume alot of people would of lost alot of respect for this guy. he's made his bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.