Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Senator with LSx454

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Nice ride ,iv been seeing this on sc !!! And iv been searching for these pics of what u have done to your cradle !!!! I have strengthened myn but I like ur idea of plate from top to bottem and the plates where swing arms bolt up !!! Ill be doin these soon to myn once I finish couple other things !!! I'm looking at a G fore 9 inch with there stage 2 rear axels!!! They are currently seeing if they can make there vt-vz kit fit to vn-vs !!!

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
And also like I was told when I was building myn up the only thing I would change is your thermo fan !!! I'd be lookong at either making shroud from aluminium for your 16 inch fan or getting twin 12 inch and making custom shroud from aluminum or goin something like the au twin fans !!!
I'm using the au fans at moment and they keep it cool, but I'm making custom one out of aluminium with 2 / 12 inch fans to gain room for blower brace as the au fans take up a fer bit of room with how thick the set up is !!!
Apart from that I think u have started from the perfect platform with the senator and I love what u have done to it !!!

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
And also like I was told when I was building myn up the only thing I would change is your thermo fan !!! I'd be lookong at either making shroud from aluminium for your 16 inch fan or getting twin 12 inch and making custom shroud from aluminum or goin something like the au twin fans !!!
I'm using the au fans at moment and they keep it cool, but I'm making custom one out of aluminium with 2 / 12 inch fans to gain room for blower brace as the au fans take up a fer bit of room with how thick the set up is !!!
Apart from that I think u have started from the perfect platform with the senator and I love what u have done to it !!!

Clint_G

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
all i can say is wow. definatly keeping an eye on this thread.

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
Thanks all, well I do tend to post a lot but I got my stainless lines all sorted and fitted tonight and I am stoked at how they came up. The stainless hard lines I made up came up a treat. That's pretty much the rear suspension completely finished, which is a milestone for me :) Just some shots, and then a couple of random ones of it up on the hoist for posterity.

IMG_0181_zpsc3bfd3fd.jpg

IMG_0177_zpsb914493d.jpg

IMG_0203_zps7f3f0f4b.jpg

IMG_0188_zps92cd26fd.jpg

IMG_0200_zps675c5f92.jpg

IMG_0198_zps4747812a.jpg

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Great to see a tasteful, well thought out quality build. They don't come along very often but when they do they are that much more appreciated. Congratulations

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Surely this would have to be the most epic senator in Aus.

Glad to see you ended up deciding to make a thread :)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Have you considered trying to get a VT/VX HSV Steering Wheel?

vsNZu0c.jpg

Cheers
Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.