Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr spac ute clean up bns ute

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Looking great, sounds good, will like to hear it after you do the exhaust you want .
Just something about those bns utes look over the top and tuff especially the vg, vr vs

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
And yeah love this color same as my first commodore ute

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
$600 for a new cover? they are on eBay for less than $200, surly you could buy one of those and get it modified for you bars for a lot less. Normally don't like these kinds of utes but loving this one. Nice work mate.

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
Thanks guys im not to shore about mud flaps yet but if i do i want to get black kenworth once or black cat once
As for the cover i nearly died when they said that and that was the cheapest i said about the ebay once they said i could buy one of them but they would charge me 2 to 300 to modify it to suit my bar so im looking for someone with a industrial sewing machine and going to do it my self

As for the exhaust my plan it to have a 2 an half inch twin all the way through with the pacemakers it al ready has 2 100 cell cats some good mufflers and 2 single 3inch crome tips out the back and i wont have a cross pipe
Thanks for the fed back guys puts a smile on my face nowing people like my ute and makes all the work ive done worth it

H

harrop.senator

Why no x pipe? Resonators help these sounds tough without the thong slap too. The 304s are notorious for it on twins and only mufflers mine was set up like that in the beginning and sounded sooooo bad.

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
I would like it to sound old school with out the thong slap thats why i was thinking no x pipe hopefully ill be making the exhaust my self so ill see how it goes if it sounds **** ill put one in

H

harrop.senator

The x pipe makes it a nice balanced sound but can understand what you mean with true duals. Had true duals on my pontiac before i went x pipe twin 3". A 12" hotdog and then some aero mufflers would sound pretty muscle.