Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr spac ute clean up bns ute

Commokid

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS 5.0L Ute
I've got a twin system on mine, its 2.5 inch with centre mufflers and straight pipes in the rear. Then i have twin 3 inch dumpies on either side. I bought it second hand, but there was this guy on Facebook selling his twin system off his maloo.

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
I've got a twin system on mine, its 2.5 inch with centre mufflers and straight pipes in the rear. Then i have twin 3 inch dumpies on either side. I bought it second hand, but there was this guy on Facebook selling his twin system off his maloo.

Hey mate thanks are you able to pur some pics up of your exhaust as im going to make my own i just wana see where yours runs over the diff
Thanks chris

Commokid

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS 5.0L Ute
Hey mate, i tried to get some photos, but you can't make sense of them with me just lying under the car trying to get photos. But basically the exhaust comes of each extractor then into twin cats. Then the two pipes run parallel down the middle and there is two separate mufflers just before the diff. It then comes out of the mufflers and jumps over the diff going to both sides around the spare tire. Its hard to explain, but hope this helps

Samuel007

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 Ve omega ute
Thanks mate yes it does
Hi mate unrelated I guess but where about a did you find a donor v8 for your ute, I got a basic bitch ve omega ute atm and plan to bns it up and eventually drop a v8 in her guts