Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR SS

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Hey All
Thought I'd give you guys abit of an update. Unfortunately some health problems in my family have taken a turn for the worst and I've had to put things on hold for now. I will still try and post but my attention is focused on my family right now...
That's no good. All the best for your family and I hope you all get through it okay.

P.S is AED close to you (advanced engine dynamics). He does Holden builds.

StrokedLyfe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS S2
That's no good. All the best for your family and I hope you all get through it okay.

P.S is AED close to you (advanced engine dynamics). He does Holden builds.
Thanks Deuce.
I'm no where near AED, actually closer to Brisbane but even thats still a drive and across the border.

Phillbert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Ute, VX SS
actually closer to Brisbane but even thats still a drive and across the border.

Im in Tweed Heads, if you ever need a hand with anything let us know....crossing border, isn't it fun waiting to cross lol.

StrokedLyfe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS S2
Im in Tweed Heads, if you ever need a hand with anything let us know....crossing border, isn't it fun waiting to cross lol.
Thanks Phillbert, appreciate that alot.. yea crossing the border can be bit of a wait, especially if its a weekday

StrokedLyfe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS S2
Thought I'd give you lot an update, not a lot happening but injectors should be arriving today /fingers crossed...
I'll throw up some pics that I took on the weekend..
on side note, trying to find a 2nd hand (or new) cardboard roof lining thing as mine is abit bowed and the mobile repair guys wont touch it.. all the wreckers that I've been too they are in worse condition or gone.. reason my car got like that is i had a rubber door seal go on me one time and moisture got in.. I replaced all seals straight away but haven't had any luck on the cardboard thing..

Attachments

• old girl.jpg
    old girl.jpg
    984.4 KB · Views: 279
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    784.2 KB · Views: 260
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 238

StrokedLyfe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS S2
I think we are all waiting on that with you.
Well wait no longer my son as I bare fruits from my loins.... ahahah jk... Sorry for the wait everyone, hope you enjoy..
missus fumbled the recording abit so i picked the best vids and pieced them together..

will be sharing more info/pics in comings weeks