Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR stereo

T

twinkle

Hi all,
I have a couple of questions if anyone can help a digger out. Why is my VR stereo so faint? The radio doesnt work at all and the cassette deck is so faint you can hardly hear it. Would it be a fuse problem or i was thinking, after reading some of the old posts here maybe i need to enter the security code? or maybe its just stuffed. I am looking at getting a new Mp3 player anyway and if i do go ahead with it how hard is it to install the unit? Any tips? Thanks peeps.

T

twinkle

The dude at the audio shop will sell me a basic Alpine mp3 player and a pair of front speakers for 400$. He charges 77$ to install the unit and another 77 to install the speakers. I really want to save some money by doing it myself. Any thoughts? Maybe i can just install the deck and hook it up to my urrent stock speakers and save alot of stuffing around with trying to install the front speakers. Are they hard to install?

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
You will find the speakers easier to install then the headunit. $77 each sounds a bit much to me.....Check your PM's you will find a letter from me with advice on Headunit removal.....