Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Ute ideas for up grades

Raydo69

Reaction score
Website
holdenhome.iforums.us
Members Ride
VR Ute 11
I have a 1994 VR 11 Ute, it is pretty stock has a 3800 6cly 5speed ABS and PS and the windows are a silver tint and a cd player it is white and has ROH Wheels on her so any ideas as this is how i brought it the only thing i have changed to it was the steering wheel as the one that was on it was crap had to buttons on it that was spouse to be for the horn and they was broken so i got a better one, I was thinking of putting a low blower on her just so she dose not come through the bonnet what do you think? I was thinking of dropping her like an inch or so? an ideas very welcome.
Cheers guys and gals !

Raydo69

Reaction score
Website
holdenhome.iforums.us
Members Ride
VR Ute 11
Thanks mate any ideas on what sort of mags will suit her and yes i like the blower idea for sure any idea what it would put the hp up once the blower was fitted?

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Have a search around here, check out peoples rides. What your wanna do will be different to the next person. Get some ideas, decide what sort of hp you you want at what rev ranges and decide on what type of supercharger of turbo charger you'd like. Some of the forum sponsors here do them, so maybe have a chat to them to get some acurate data.

Raydo69

Reaction score
Website
holdenhome.iforums.us
Members Ride
VR Ute 11
Yeah thanks mate, yes i want mine to be different for sure i dont want to put her in shows or any thing just want a nice ride that looks tuff and go's when i put the foot down lol. Yes i would like to super charge it what sort of hp i want mm as long as it is still a good drive if you know what i mean !