Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Ute most practical tie down points - pictures if possible

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
you mean a nudge bar on the front( i had 1) and a rear bar on my old vs ute(lookked good) and makes ppl at coles not want to back into your car as often lol its true thogh and same with a big as s ed tow ball at the rear(messes up thair front end if thay back into the towball)

Nudge bar would be nice, fairly expensive though? I already have the towball at the back just waiting for someone to reverse into. I was talking about the ladder rack but I explained it poorly. Would love the roll bar type thing thing behind the window at the front of the tray and a decent ladder rack on the back. Along with a few tie down points as pictured above (cheers guys), i should have all bases covered!

I think he might mean the Maloo Sailplane?

TSS%205046%20VR-VS%20UTE%20SAILPLANE.jpg

That is the one! A maloo sailplane. Will be up for sale one day soon, has a bit of clearcoat coming off on the top of it though....

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
.is it a HSV marked sailplain? HSV will be embeded in the sides it think.....either way>>>>>>>>>HOW MUCh
nudge bars go from $50 and $150 on ebay TJM ARE THE better brand of nudge bar,roll bars fetch up to $500 ON EBAY AND REAR ladder racks im not sure on...
That is the one! A maloo sailplane. Will be up for sale one day soon, has a bit of clearcoat coming off on the top of it though....
Nudge bar would be nice, fairly expensive though? I already have the towball at the back just waiting for someone to reverse into. I was talking about the ladder rack but I explained it poorly. Would love the roll bar type thing thing behind the window at the front of the tray and a decent ladder rack on the back. Along with a few tie down points as pictured above (cheers guys), i should have all bases covered!
is it a HSV marked sailplain? HSV will be embeded in the sides it think.....either way>>>>>>>>>HOW MUCh
nudge bars go from $50 and $150 on ebay TJM ARE THE better brand of nudge bar,roll bars fetch up to $500 ON EBAY AND REAR ladder racks im not sure on...