Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR V-8 SS

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
The red pin stripe might look good. Be a bit different. And match the red side stripe.
I'd keep it simple and match another colour from the car....
But you could always pull a colour or detail from your bike!? Tie those together. More reapers :) or was that skulls?
Yeah, I was thinking red stripe to match side of car, but no way would I do white/red as it would dirty too easily. Black might be a bit dark though.

LOL yeah, my bike has roughly 200 grim reapers on it. I could stencil 20 or so reapers on the intake manifold; but I'm not really going with the "bad-ass" theme on my car; more of a "Super Stock" or "Steroid Sleeper" approach.
Plus my truck has a grim reaper hand painted on it, I can't have all 3 vehicles matching, LOL

Sounds pretty awesome deuce. Definitely different
Thanks, need a Photoshop to visualize though.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
The red pin stripe might look good. Be a bit different. And match the red side stripe.
I'd keep it simple and match another colour from the car....
But you could always pull a colour or detail from your bike!? Tie those together. More reapers :) or was that skulls?
Yeah, I was thinking red stripe to match side of car, but no way would I do white/red as it would dirty too easily. Black might be a bit dark though.

LOL yeah, my bike has roughly 200 grim reapers on it. I could stencil 20 or so reapers on the intake manifold; but I'm not really going with the "bad-ass" theme on my car; more of a "Super Stock" or "Steroid Sleeper" approach.
Plus my truck has a grim reaper hand painted on it, I can't have all 3 vehicles matching, LOL

Sounds pretty awesome deuce. Definitely different

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
How about a gun metal grey with the red pinstrip. Not as heavy as black.

Maybe something like this

Ghost%20Flames%20on%20Gun%20Metal%20Grey_jpg.jpg

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon

Love how your keeping the theme SS style.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Have we seen a pic of your bike ?

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Have we seen a pic of your bike ?

Probably not. I may have posted it up in the "bikes" section once.
try the "my Profile" "my profile pic", you can't really see it for all the smoke though, ;)

here we go,
Profile pic
Deuce.jpg
Drag racing pic
5a.jpg

I haven't posted too many, because I like to save that space for Car pics. This is JC after all,

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
If you use photobucket (or similar) for your pics you won't be restricted by the number you can load.....and as a bonus we all get to see bigger pics !!