Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR V-8 SS

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Still got you VT calipers? If you do I might be interested in buying them off you, But not for a few months I'm still a broke student. If someone is willing to buy them between now and them don't worry about hanging on to them for me :)

Those brake calipers look way sexier than the dirty old factory ones on me car haha.

Hey Jonah, clearly you did not read properly, as these are my new REAR brakes. I've still got VT's on the front, but let me know in a few months if your keen, and I may sell them to you and make the front's bigger again! LOL

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Oh sorry I think I got mixed up because I recall you saying you wanted to upgrade you fronts again when you came to Tauranga. I could be wrong, haven't been able to sleep much lately and my memory is shot!

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Tran's Cooler

OK, suppose I should update you all on Sunday's upgrade.

If you read earlier that I was frustrated with my oil cooler, well I finally finished it.
top to bottom bracket near center of vehicle, behind bumper.jpg
and a funky Z-bracket on LH outer edge. RH bracket.jpg
Cooler is plumbed in to cool fluid before it runs through the Radiator as per normal.
This should reduce Fluid temperature before the Radiator heat aligns it to it's correct operating temp.
front view.jpg

And just for kicks here is were it was worked on, behind a Falcon Ute with fresh paintwork and it will be Road Worthy just in time for a nice Powercruise battle with me MWAHAHAHAHA!!! (still finishing buffing in pic)
Garage view.jpg

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
bout time you put some updates up hahah sucks your cruise wasnt to good

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Thanks Jarrid,

Sounds good Jonah.

Here is a pic from the drive down;Nokia6700pic470.jpg
and one from the line-upLine up.jpg

I towed the mates car down there, drove my car on the track for two days, then towed the mates car home again!
Now that's Tough!! LOL

Last edited:

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Saw this at Powercruise, sounds super tuff when you have your side exhaust running

Thanks mate, were you on the track or watching from the grandstand?
Any chance you saw it on day 2 when I had removed the baffle from the drag pipe? Did it shoot flames when I backed off from full throttle at end of home straight?
Sounded F*@KN awesome either way though :D
The whole drag pipe changed from silver to blue & purple because of the exhaust heat, LOL.