Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] vr v6 bt1 clubsport kit

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
Here is my vr v6 bt1. it was an expursuit vechicle for the nothern territory. I wouldnt be selling this car if i could but two cars when your unemployed is unviable. there is 4 months left on rego .

I have replaced quite a few things on this car , lowered king springs , new rear shockies, new front nolathane strut link kit , vs rear lights , clear side indicators, new harmonic balancer, new crank angle sensor, new water pump, new battery, new hsv decals ,corvette servo ,a recond alternator and recond starter motor. the trans mission mount and the engine mounts are also new.

The original engine and gearbox has been replaced with a very good running vr v6 engine from a 120 thousand km car so everything runs mickey mouse. There is about 80 percent tread on the tires rolling on cheviot 15 inch mag wheels. The radiator was done by the previous owner and there seems to be a near recond powersteering rack under there too. This car does not have the typical rear main leak either.

Car is fitted with genie extractors and a 2.5 inch exhaust system in very good condition also. Will load up pictures of the interior once ive given it a clean and detail. Ive turned back to clock to zero from when the newer engine was installed so there is 2300 odd kms on there but im willing to turn it back up if new owner requires it. Inside the car there is a cd player and vs executive seats as the vr seats were very tatty.

Being an ex cop there is a few features that make it better than your average commodore. there is the limited edition speedo , trans cooler , 1inch master cylinder, v8 front brakes and the shifter is able to move up and down freely without a lock.

The car has a vr clubsport body kit with the front bar, rear bar, boot spoiler and side skirts.

There is only a few dramas with this car and that can be put down to panel work. the bonnet will need to be replaced as its better shabby due to the wind blowing it off the car with the previous owner and the front left fender has a few big dents in the front. For those fussy people you could respray the front bar as there is numerous stone chips and the head lining needs to be redone.

If car hits reserve bt1 ecu wiring loom and cop chip will be included as well as country pack springs .

If car sells for listed price then a spare rebuilt vr engine with recond heads , new bearings, new rings, new timing chain and tensioner will be included.

Also comes with two keys and a reusable air filter

and the aircond is pretty cold.

was chasing 4200ono but will take decent offers