Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr v6 master cylinder steel hoses to abs module where tyo buy replacement hoses

peter1

peter1
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2
Does anyone know where you can buy replacement steels hoses from the master cylinder steel hoses to abs module.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Any wrecker should be able to supply them. New they would cost heaps. If you have the old ones you could go to Enzeds or similar and they will make one for you on the spot....but my first stop would be the wreckers.

peter1

peter1
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2
thank you for letting me know much appreciated

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Wreckers, or check ebay for wrecked commodores and ask for the parts there too, check the f/s section here for cars being wrecked out, may get them there too. Also put an add in the WTB section here too.
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/parts-other-items-sale/159774-wrecking-vq-statesman-5-litre.html
Have a look at the pics of the engine bay here, an see if they are the same looking.
Theres also a vs wrecking in there too, but i think they are different. Remeber if the lines are close and have the same ends, they bend real easy to mate them up. They are a very soft pipe.

Last edited: