Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr v6 wont turn over ...

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
just bought a vr v6 and problem is go to kick it over and nothing no starter motor just like 3 quite tick sounds and like a bit of a vacuum sound any help is appreciated :)

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
Sounds like a flat battery. Have you tried jump starting it.

Vncom91

Reaction score
Make sure the battery terminals are tight and the main fuse bolts are tight also.

doogzy94vr

nangalicious
Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 commy
hey dude ive been having similar problems, if its not the battery,or starter motor id say its most likely the crank angle sensor.
my vr wouldnt get spark at all, itd just sit there trying to turn over which was fkn* frustrating, after reading a few of the threads on this site i was able to narrow it down to the crank angle sensor. if ur still having trouble man try using the error codes to figure out the problem. ( both threads on crank angle sensors and error codes can be found on this site).. hope that helps sorry i cant provide links im still new to this myself

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
Thanks guys first ill get a battery with full charge and try that battery I was using is on low charge and terminals were loose but it dose sound like a fuse is out or not connected hopefully that will crank the starter and I can go from there