Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR V8 94 Commodore cranks but no start

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Not you, trevor was posting at 3.48pm and if you are in WA then you would be doing that at 1.18am in the morning :eek:

Typo, Trevor at 3.46AM

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
you misread the message. Anyways what are you doing posting at 3.48am in the morning ???

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
When your in constant pain you attend not to get to sleep, well for me that's 90% of my time so I don't get much sleep about 4hrs at night maybe 1hr throughout the day.

Devour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VR V8
Not you, trevor was posting at 3.48pm and if you are in WA then you would be doing that at 1.18am in the morning :eek:
HAHA hell no i do my stuff in the afternoon not that early in the morning LMAO

Devour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VR V8
When your in constant pain you attend not to get to sleep, well for me that's 90% of my time so I don't get much sleep about 4hrs at night maybe 1hr throughout the day.
very true mate... and yup i was doing it wrong that hole time .. DUMM MEE but got it running thats the main thing sigh of relief

Devour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VR V8
12* No RPM Signal 16* ECT Sensor Voltage Unsteady
i dont know what code 16 means? any more info on that one? and i want to install the aftermarket RPM gauge but it seams a little technical for me at this stage i just want the car to run good for now

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
RPM gauge
Pretty straight forward, one wire to the tacho pulse wire, one to battery one to ignition on, and the other either to lights or ignition depending what you get.

Code 16 is caused by a sharp variation in the signal from the coolant temp sensor. It is commonly caused by loose or damaged terminals at the ECU or faulty coolant sensor.