Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr v8 manual what's it worth

MAHOOVKV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais EFI 6 now vp 5.0l and t700
Hi fellas i wondering on some info i a car im keen on buying it's a vr executive ex cop car manual v8 green, around 200,000km, has irs, koni shockers all round, vt twin pistion brakes up front, aftermarket alarm, optima dry cell battery and also has some poxy 16 inch wheels. The problem with this car is that it has hail damage from front to back no smashed windows just a tail light and rh mirror broken. I was wondering what you think it's worth in it's current condition.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
with hail damage, its worth scrap value TBH. Its a vr bt1 by the sounds of it, which also means it spent the start of its life being flogged. Being an bt1 i doubt it was factory manual and has possibly been party to a conversion. Along with bad wheels and a smashed tail light, it sounds like a terrible car(with best intensions:)). Personally, i wouldnt pay any more then $1500, and i would be hesitant to pay that.