Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr vs clear smoke chrome(NOT BLK) tail lights

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Haven't bothered fitting mine as my car has shat the gearbox and it's been raining all week.

As soon as I do I'll get pics up.

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
big_stretch said:
are they legal now? i remember when they first surfaced no one wanted them because they didnt have proper reflectors or something.

You need red reflectors, I was thinking of getting these with some LED tail lights, and discreetly putting some red reflector strips somewhere.

mrs.vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore
Big Thanx...

big thankyou to everyone... i ended up buying a set from ebay for $165.00 posted they are those completely clear (standard) smokey looking ones not so sure about them now lol should of got them other chrome ones that everyone gets

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
You mean those horrible Altezza styled?

Good that you got a different set, those Altezza ones you'd swear they were stock, every 2nd vr/s has em now haha.

Edit:

Found a pic of a VS with those lights I have fitted, I reckon it looks awesome :D

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
I was looking at the above picture to see where I can put some reflective strips, then I thought about that gap in the centre between the boot and and bumper, those 4 damn black screws which bolt down the bumper are really visible from behind, I thought of actually putting some strips between there.