Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr/vs doortrims into vn/vp

Browny_226

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn exec
hi guys, just wanted to know if vr or vs doortrims would fit into my vn

i was thinking about getting some only didnt think they would fit because of the front air vents on vr/vs trims i know the vents can be removed but then it leaves a big space in the corner of the trim

can anyone help me out coz i told the bloke i was gettin them off that id let him know if i wanted them by the end of the week

if it can be done tastefully can sum1 let me know any pictures would be real handy aswell

cheers!:thumbsup:

centy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp series 2
change the dash to and they will fit.
big job to rewire it though.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
You answered your own question. Not a simple door trim swap. Swap the whole dash, or stick to VN/P/Q trims.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Hey mate have a look at a VR/VS, and like you were saying, you'll see that the air vents are on the top of the doors, and how they close up into the dash. So like Centy said, the whole dash would have to be replaced....other wise yes you will have a huge gap in the door trim...Persoanlly i would't bother, i dont think i'd like a VN/VP with VR/VS dash and or/door trims anyway, it just wouldnt look right....

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
If you are chasing vs/vr trims and dash i have a complete vs that im wrecking make a offer on the trims and dash!

BensVR

BensVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR ACCLAIM
Yea i tried to DO IT AND IT IDNT WORK SO NO THEY WONT FIT

Browny_226

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn exec
yea im not to into the vr/vs dash in a vn/vp cheers neway gonna start lookin for some nice vq door trims mayb does anyone know a vn vp or vq model with leather or wood grain trims or just anything that looks alot better than the stock vn trims i just got a set of vs calais leather seats so i wonna make the rest of the car look abit nicer

i did find a set of nice vq caprice ones but their blue and my vn interior is grey so im not gonna do a dodgy n paint em or nuthin lol

thanks for the help guys

havavb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
The bottom with the speaker bit on VR trims looks great in VN's. i just put them in and not the whole trim.