Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr/vs eliminator

ultimate_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive
is there such a thing as a vr/vs eliminator?

Spilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
I dont think holden made another model called the "eliminator" my mate has a VS with a clubby body kit and where it usually says club sport, it says eliminator. Could be a company giving extra wank value to cars they have fitted that kit to.

semmi

Reaction score
LOL is that a ray gun you can shoot at a VR or VS to make it disappear?

Seriously though - no there was no "official" (ie factory) VR/VS model called the Eliminator - to my knowledge there has been no Commodore model released with this name. Sounds like it might be a dealer special.

muf74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
The eliminator kit was an after market kit made by a guy originally in Toowoomba.. it is very similar to a club sport kit .

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
The eliminator kit was an after market kit made by a guy originally in Toowoomba.. it is very similar to a club sport kit .
You know the last activity in this thread was 16 years ago right?....pretty sure old mate would know the answer by now.

muf74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
You know the last activity in this thread was 16 years ago right?....pretty sure old mate would know the answer by now.
Yeah I certainly do know it’s a real old post but posted anyway as other people may be looking for a similar answer