Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR-VS rear til lights series 2 FOR SALE

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
DIABLO said:
i was quoted at 220 from black diamond commodore wreckers if you guyz have an issue take it up with them. 180 price still stands

HangOn....People here only trying to help you.No need to get hot under the collar.As you said,price stands............so will the lights.........in your shed.

DIABLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss 5.7ltr
im not selling altezza things...

VT_Acclm said:
HangOn....People here only trying to help you.No need to get hot under the collar.As you said,price stands............so will the lights.........in your shed.

These lights are for ppl wanting to ditch the orange/red and go for the nice looking white/red setup... my target market isnt for altezza buyers cos i aint selling altezza lights am I!

These white/red items are in demand and most wreckers are SOLD OUT cos so many ppl want them...

just for the reccord i called Black daimond auto wreckers and they want 85 each... the price has come down a lil as more ppl are looking for the altezza lights.

The lights im selling are still popular..

these are a common upgrade just like with the VT owners going from orange s1 rear lights into white s2 lights.

im very flexible on price but at the same time no point giving them away for next to nuthing... these lights are not broken or faded.. they are AS NEW.

JUST DONT CALL ME A RIPPOFF ARTIST COST IM FAR FROM IT.

I dont appreciate being burned over other ppls cheap tastes. If they wanna buy junk, they can do that.

ppl in this club know me as an honest bloke and im fair.

I will match the wreckers or even undercut them

Any serious offers will be considered.

Peace

TIM

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
I agree guys .diablo is a top bloke and i am sure if pics were uploaded they will explain why there are better than altezze jap crap