Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR - VS UTE Power Windows Wiring Diagram

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Theres no ute stuff and the wiring would have to be different for the window switches. Anyway thanks for your help hopefully someone will pop up with the diagrams.
That or i may just go and buy a repair manual and post them up myself :)

Look again, as I said it's near the bottom of the power window thread. Also the same diagram has just been posted by hitman1979. This would be similar to the ute as it has only fronts. The BCM side of things is the same as the sedansas all that does is control the drivers window for delay and auto down.

Brett

Legend
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Thanks Hitman, i already have that pic, cheers brother.

NickVR - As i said i want VR - VS wiring diagrams NOT anything else they might be similar but they are not the same.

Anyway dont worry ill find what i want myself else where.

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
I put in power windows AND cruise control in my S2 VS ute..

the cruise control plugged straight in ( no need for wiring diagrams ) , but the power windows wasnt as easy. I ended up using my own wiring as the ute didnt have that part of the harness in it ( mines a 3 seater ) , so i wired it up as close to factory as possible.. it only works when ignition is "on" , and never quite did work out how to get a passenger switch working , but i rarely carry other people , so having the controls on my side only didnt really bother me ( i get to dutch the passenger lol )

96vstroy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gus I gotta 3 seater vs wagon. It's got the plugs in the doors for the power windows. How do I hook the switches up and get power?

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
Gus I gotta 3 seater vs wagon. It's got the plugs in the doors for the power windows. How do I hook the switches up and get power?

I didnt use the harness , i ran my own wire from the fusebox PW fuse. The motor earths itself , so the switch only requires positive flowing through it.