Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr-vs verse vn

Status
Not open for further replies.

38VNIT

Azerium
Reaction score
Members Ride
nothing
Hey guys, so i know on a lot of threats and personal poeple they say vn's will beat vr's and vs's, which so far has been prooved, but today i heard that some poeple say different, but my conclusion is i know a stock vn against a vr-vs will win, but what if they had equal work will the vr,vs win then...?

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
can't compare a vn to a vs, as the engines are different and therefore react different to mods. in the same spec VN vs VR (ie exec) I'd say the VN would win simply due to having less weight.
but also it can come down to the driver.

38VNIT

Azerium
Reaction score
Members Ride
nothing
thought so, lol but some people round my town think there tuff and keep trying to blow m off in vr's and vs's lol, thanks

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
this is of cause done at the race track yes?
but i agree i had probs beating a vn when my car was stock but they also had the full exhaust system now that i got mods i beat them easy.
all my racing is done at caulder

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
so far iv allwasy beaten VN's. mines got pod, extractors and zaust. prety even but at the top end my car pulls away.

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
VN's due to weight can beat a VR-VS, but remember the amount of K's and age on a VN could let it down.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
vn will beat vs on take off, but vs has better top end, i used to have a vp with exhaust and pod etc... used to launch off the line but top end my vs will kill it. for 1/4 mile i think will be close as vs will catch vn as the speeds get higher

Status
Not open for further replies.