Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr workshop manual

Jahwah

Jamie91
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Hey guys.

I'm planning on taking my vr off the road soon to do some work on it make it run better and fix a few problems and do a bit of residing so I'm trying to chase up a gregorys workshop manual for vr 1994z if anyone has a spare or one they don't need please let me know. I'm willing to pay upto 25 dollars depending on condition as you can by them brand new for 35

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Try your Lifeline/Salvo's/Vinnies - they have heaps of 2nd hand manuals for about $10.

Jahwah

Jamie91
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
I scored one from a second hand shop for 5 bucks so don't need one no more :)

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
I got that disc and it's a bloody pain that it wont work with Win 7 or Vista :gun2:

Hmmm. I'm running it on both Win 7 and Vista. I seem to remember you have to copy one file from Win XP to get it to work. Will try and remember what it was over the next few days.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
I just installed the software on my son's PC which runs both WinXP and Win7 and they both work fine. Win7 doesn't set up the program entry but all you need to do is set up a short cut. Also, if you want to run the manual off the hard drive instead of the CD you just need to copy all the files from the CD into the VSCD directory and edit the shortcut properties to point to the hard drive instead of the CD.

What version number of the service CD do you have and does it contain Mviewer2.exe ?