Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS 2000 ute (ex ambulance)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

bobvr

Coonan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP CALAIS INTERNATIONAL
ute

when i brought it it had 16" wheels on it. now have put vr clubby wheels on it. My plans are to make it into a full clubsport replica ute. putting side skirts on it. fixing all the paint, momo wheel, clear taillights, hsv embroaded in the seats, CLUBSPORT across the tailgate etc.
cant wait till its done will post more pics then, will be about three weeks.
01032010.jpg

CNsylvester

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS long bed ute
Nice one! did you put the power windows in?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Just bumping up for anyone interested, theres one of these (i assume for sale since its with other cars that are) parked just off bridge road where little car spares used to be. Still has the pod on it aswell.....

CNsylvester

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS long bed ute
Looks nice with the skirt, power windows would be nice too!

Do all VS utes have that vinyl storage bag between to the two seats or is it just ex Ambulances.

My Bridgestone type shop now has 3 of these utes, plus mine from time to time that makes four on site occasionally.

Question 1 - does anyone have any rear mudflaps with chrome GMH symbol for sale?
Question 2 - my air bag light stays on. At service, GM said the system is saying rear door bags are low. There are no rear doors. GM clear the error, light goes out but within a few days its back again. Can I remove the dash globe? Whats the cost of a replacement airbag system 4door to 2door?

CNsylvester

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS long bed ute
More ex ambo's

Here is a photo of my ex ambo with 2 (of their 3) of the same belonging to my local Bridgestone store.IMG00117-20110507-0843 (Large).jpg

VSSuperchargedAmbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S3 ute
Vs S3 Supercharged V6 Ambo

Wait til ya see mine, she's almost finished, am in the process of installing the v6 supercharger, came out of a wh stato, has yella terra roller rockers and 80 thou on it, all new black leather interior, new HSV coulson seats, new HSV black leather embossed rooflining, thumpin pioneer sound with subs and 6 speakers, brand new genuine ss bumper, new gto banshee functioning fluted and vented bonnet, ss induction, nitros, 350hp at rear wheels, all this for a work vehicle, has the pod, i need new glass for the pod if anyone has a spare let me know, picked up nos ss red strips for the body, will post pics in a coupla weeks when she's done. Also anyone know how to get to the fuel pump thru the floor of the pod?? Also anyone with info on sideskirts for these??