Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] VS 304 and T5 manual conversion

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
ITEM: V8 5L from VS and T5 manual conversion, still in car (vs berlina). Can all be taken out or take it still in the shell

CONDITION: Used, motor has done 100,000k's since a rebuild (It was meant to be a rebuild when I bought it anyway). T5 has unknown k's on it but worked good right up until the car was used last

PRICE: $800 Negotiable

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: You'll need to organise to pick it up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or pay on pick up

CONTACT DETAILS: PM, Phone 0403 686 897

OTHER INFO: This was meant to be my project car but now I have no time to play with it. I'll be taking the interior out as I plan to use it again one day. Basically im selling a 304 motor and T5 manual conversion combo, but if you want you can have the car body free with it. To take it all out i'll be sending it to the wreckers my mate works at so having it out wont cost you anything. The car can also have a interior put in from there, that will cost you (about $100 maybe, but that's everything). Motor Has some oil leaks. Motor is missing airbox, coil, clutch fan and should as I needed these to fix my vs senator

PICTURES:

Gmann

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 vt v6 s
ITEM: V8 5L from VS and T5 manual conversion, still in car (vs berlina). Can all be taken out or take it still in the shell

CONDITION: Used, motor has done 100,000k's since a rebuild (It was meant to be a rebuild when I bought it anyway). T5 has unknown k's on it but worked good right up until the car was used last

PRICE: $800 Negotiable

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: You'll need to organise to pick it up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or pay on pick up

CONTACT DETAILS: PM, Phone 0403 686 897

OTHER INFO: This was meant to be my project car but now I have no time to play with it. I'll be taking the interior out as I plan to use it again one day. Basically im selling a 304 motor and T5 manual conversion combo, but if you want you can have the car body free with it. To take it all out i'll be sending it to the wreckers my mate works at so having it out wont cost you anything. The car can also have a interior put in from there, that will cost you (about $100 maybe, but that's everything). Motor Has some oil leaks. Motor is missing airbox, coil, clutch fan and should as I needed these to fix my vs senator

PICTURES:

Hey will the gearbox fit a vy putting vy motor in vt shell and need a box

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
sorry man cars now gone, and it wouldn't have fit coz you'll have a getrag set up