Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs 5.0

H

harrop.senator

Theirs a bt1 for 10 atm but hes dreaming my senators barely worth that with a fresh coat.

Facebooks got a lot of vr vs ss 4-6k atm.

Quick check on gumtree says

Nice greg notman limited edition statesman for 4k .

Bt1 with 170k cai, pacemakers and exhaust for 4.2

Vr ss with wheels suspension and exhaust for 3500 is honest needs a couple things but most 20 year old cars do.

Manual pov pack but gilmers, pacies , exhaust and hd clutch for 3000

Theirs a bt1 in quindanning i think was 3800 with a calaisesque two tone job n hsv bumpers. And if its anything like the bike im trying to sell on gumtree atm most people will be offering a k less then their starting prices.

About 2-3 months ago their were 3 senators between vr and vs all 185 that were listed between 5-7k and they werent perfect but were running regd and matching numbers. You can advertise it for 6 if you want i just think it may be a bit of a stretch.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yeah I've seen those, have them on my watch list. Most of them have had offers on them but not sold so indicates low balling I expect.

Don't do Facebook so no idea what's on there.

I wasn't thinking as high as $6k as a number but I also think $3k is low. My number will be somewhere in the middle, bearing in mind that people aren't going to offer the list price as you point out.

H

harrop.senator

Yeah i dont do fb either but gumtrees dead for selling parts and i was eyeing up the cars when i borrowed the mrs account to advertise lol.

I wouldnt advertise it for 3 either i just dont think youll end up with much more then 3.5 in your hands and almost double on the asking price is a fair distance from each other. Id be advertising at 4.5 and seeing what happens.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
Good luck selling mate it's a nice car by the looks. I'd put 5k on with a view to taking 4ish. Is rego nearly due? Sometimes you can play the "giving the buyer a discount/favour" game and knock a bit off upfront once you start negotiating which you factored into your start price.

No doubt there will be the revolving door of tyre kickers to get past. Gumtree has gone downhill imo it's becoming hardwork to navigate and find things with all the tagging everyone does now.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Rego paid up till 31/12/17.

Also got full service history with every receipt for service, repairs and parts since 11/98.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
19 years of maintenance records plus a nice clean car, someone is going to be very lucky.
Something to just use and enjoy or an extremely nice base to personalize and mod

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
I think now would be a pretty good time to sell, Ive browsed fleabay and bumtree there is very limited number of 5 litre Vs Vr and tidy ones that are, are in the 10+. Don't base anything off facebook most the time they're on there because they're not confident enough to put it on the other platforms because they're F##### or Flogged or to broke to afford list it, they usually have nice hidden problems they don't want to tell you about. You don't want a fortune but list it for a fair price I'm only noticing these go up and a lot more people taking interest in them.