Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Acclaim II

antondude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim 2
Haha well this is slightly embarrassing. I actually never got my manual license as i never had manual cars at home, and the guy who did my driving lessons who was
recommended by family friend only did auto so i was like eh and did it. I got my permit for manual and will be having to organise a test etc..............

I'm probably be organising the swap before xmas would be nice.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I'm in the same boat, we had 5 cars at home and all where auto. There was no point in me buying a manual car just to get my manual license when I would have been driving a auto on my. P's. That and I had the statesman before my license and I had a vs exec that I was doing my logs in. People bag me for it but it's stupid to buy a manual just to get a manual license when you've got a perfectly good auto

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
Oh and this ;)

1425704_10202484113163127_799534948_n.jpg

Hey look my workshop fork and photo =P this will be epic when done stated to anyone the specs yet or should I keep this hush hush for now =P

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Don't ruin his surprise. But maybe you could surprise us with a thread on yours.

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
haha nah im just stiring the pot here wont ruin anything =) ill make a thread on the ssv when it starts getting modded nothing to go on atm just stock as a rock needs more low though thats soon =D
yeah anthony get the engine in were all waiting patiently XD

antondude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim 2
Heheh ^_^

I did do a small post about the basic list but there has been a lot more work uncovered even after which i wasnt aware of.
Which is great i was like BONUS even about the fuel rail i didnt realise...

Manual license is booked in btw corry for the 5th december.. It was either that or March next year... was completely booked out.
So boss was like book now !! so its in once i get that im going to organise the transplant :)

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
Heheh ^_^

I did do a small post about the basic list but there has been a lot more work uncovered even after which i wasnt aware of.
Which is great i was like BONUS even about the fuel rail i didnt realise...

Manual license is booked in btw corry for the 5th december.. It was either that or March next year... was completely booked out.
So boss was like book now !! so its in once i get that im going to organise the transplant :)

sweet as always gets booked out towards end of year its weird , excitement building =)