Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Air conditioner

theburna57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute V6
Does anyone have a plumbing diagramn/plan of the system for the VS.
The Drier and fitting behind the radiator were RS so we decided whilst we have the bumper of, we will replace it all.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Why would you need that when all you have to do is look at your car and buy the appropriate parts and fit them.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
No diagram or photos but to do the job remove the plastic bar cover it will make the job far easier.

theburna57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute V6
OK I have purchased the drier and condenser. I also purchased a new main line from the drier to the firewall (Thank God they are now made in 2 pieces. 1 would be fucked trying to get the original 1 piece line back in).
Does anyone have any idea how to get the pipe out of the condenser. Its a bolt that holds the flat plat and pushed the pipe into its place. I can't move the pipe at all and not game to try hitting with anything. It where the red circle area is on the picture below.
s-l1600.jpg

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
That pipe will probably be seized. It will most likely damage the condenser getting it off no matter how careful you are.