Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs auto to manual conversion

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
hey i cant find exact info on this i wanna no exactly what i will need for a auto to manual convertion do i need to or is it possible to change the fly wheel also its a 96 3.8 v6 auto what exactly do i need and need to do to complete this thanks heaps for help in advance

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
Have done it , and will be sorting out the wiring this weekend.. i'll take pics and do a write-up on what goes where after its done ( truth be known a friend is doing it as i have another job that needs my attention ) but i will make sure he gets all details and pics for a lamens guide on the wiring

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
thanks

heaps cant wait and also looked at the vr thread but a vr is going to be diff to convert that my vs wouldnt it?

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
VR and VS have different engines but had the same box. so you should be fine using the VR guide. its mainly for gathering all the bits, and following the process to get it in motion.

Definitately get yourself a gregories manual, at anytime you can reference it on how to do something.