Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs auto trans diagram

P

prem84

hey all,

i was just wondering if anyone had a copy of an exploded view of an automatic transmission for a vs commodore 1995 model. any help would be greatly appreciated, also wondering the rough price on a new thrust washer for the tranny. mine decided to destroy itself in a big way :hit: thanks to anyone who can help :wave:

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
I'm not aware of such a diagram.....and just what thrust washer are you talking about??? A GOOGLE search for 4L60E may turn up something.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
4l60e_dissection.jpg

here you go. it doesn't show the thrust bearing tho. how do you know the bearing's gone?

P

prem84

it was actually the bearing in the one way clutch assembly, ive got the lot out and its completely stuffed, i have to take pics of it yet but when i do ill put them on. got it priced at about $160.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
the forward sprag clutch? post the pics, i'd be interested.

was the price for the assembly or just the bearing?

P

prem84

yeah, thats the one, no that was just for the sprag, bout $300 for the inner and outer races too, hopefully ill hav pics on here soon, just gotta find the camera :D