Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Berlina/calais L3 Cluster

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline + 2013 FG MKII G6ET
Hi All,

I have a L3 cluster on my Berlina V6 and was hoping somebody could advise me what the Flow calcution setting is for on the trip computer. There is no mention of it in the owners/Holden manual. :bang:

Mine is currently at 675. What is correct setting?

Cheers
Struggo

Last edited:

Harvs82

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Subaru Liberty GT-B & MY16 VF II SS Redline
Hi All,

I have a L3 cluster on my Berlina V6 and was hoping somebody could advise me what the Flow calution setting is for on the trip computer. There is no mention of it in the owners/Holden manual. :bang:

Mine is currently at 675. What is correct setting?

Cheers
Struggo

From memory all three options should be set at 625 for the standard V6 auto.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
how do check the flow rate in trip computer? stupid question but is that the fel flow its measuring?

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
how do check the flow rate in trip computer? stupid question but is that the fel flow its measuring?

HOLD THE SET BUTTON FOR ABOUT 5 SECONDS. Whilst holding the set button down you can change the settings using the up & down button.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
just went and tried and it just says fuel in middle window with 42.8(must be how much fuel in my tank) then it says calc ad has zero???

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
just went and tried and it just says fuel in middle window with 42.8(must be how much fuel in my tank) then it says calc ad has zero???

Well then. I haven't seen that yet. I'm just getting the 3 numbers.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
weird , ahh well maybe comp is different in s1 and s2's

Harvs82

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Subaru Liberty GT-B & MY16 VF II SS Redline
Nah guys, you are missing a small point here.

The 42.8 is indeed the litres of fuel that are left in the fuel tank. The Cal bit in this window refers to the fuel tank size, which you can manually calibrate if you want, I believe it determines when the low fuel light comes on etc.

Press the MODE button and then hold SET down again, and you will see the other information. Press the MODE button once more, and then hold SET down again, and you will see the third bit of information.

Each 'set' of trip information shows different sets of calibration numbers, that being one set when you have the average speed, average fuel usage and odometer showing, one for when you have the trip time, fuel used and trip distance figures showing, and then a final set when you have the overspeed, instantaneous fuel usage and distance to empty figures displayed normally.

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Default Settings

The default calibration settings are 625 for distance, 625 for fuel flow and +0.00 for fuel quantity.

These are generally very close unless you have non-standard wheeels/tyres or axle ratio.

They can also be accurately set by following the calibration process that has been placed on this forum before. Do a search.

If you cannot find it, send me a PM and I will provide a copy of the calibration insructions.