Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Calais Supercharged

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Ahhh those are all goodies I will enjoy. Here are some piccies I took of it today.

Attachments

• IMGP1883 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1883 (Medium).JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 231
  • IMGP1884 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1884 (Medium).JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMGP1885 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1885 (Medium).JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 162
  • IMGP1886 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP1886 (Medium).JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 190

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Shaggerz... get it checked out if you you don't know what to look out for seems you're getting it from a car yard... after a test drive I guarantee you'll want it... that may cloud your judgement on getting a good deal somewhat... seems like they're fixing a few things with the trim all apart....how many Kms has it done ? ...I'd rip the red pinstripe off if I got it !!!

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
oh and a SS spoiler was optional on them aswell....seen a few with them on... matter of fact one sitting in my driveway right now ;)

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
And check for a clunks from the diff when you put into reverse... seems that it may have been doing some towing...they start getting noisey from there...as mine has done.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I will be having RACQ inspect it for me before the point of no return. Assuming RACQ dont have any gripes with it then i'll grabbing that one for sure. Has slightly higher km's on it... about 175 000, but considering its only $8900 i'm willing to let that slide. Dont say I could get a better deal private sale because I can't go that path due to finance constraints (Read: Transfering loan to different car)

EDIT: I also gave holden the VIN number and they are going to call me back with as much information as they have on record.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
shaggerz said:
I will be having RACQ inspect it for me before the point of no return. Assuming RACQ dont have any gripes with it then i'll grabbing that one for sure. Has slightly higher km's on it... about 175 000, but considering its only $8900 i'm willing to let that slide. Dont say I could get a better deal private sale because I can't go that path due to finance constraints (Read: Transfering loan to different car)

EDIT: I also gave holden the VIN number and they are going to call me back with as much information as they have on record.

Sounds ok for the price... there's a 59,000 km one I wish I could've bought in Queensland... the guy wanted 15G now he's dropped his price to 13G... It's like brand new... probably the best example you'll ever see !!!... but thats always the way... if you dont grab something when you see it ... and you wait for something better and nothing else turns up you regret it... or if you buy something then something better turns up later for the same or less money and you regret jumping in too soon...I paid 11G for mine back in January... I waited nearly a year to find a mint VS at a price I could afford... but I ended up nabbing the Calais after I seen it had just arrived in a car yard...it wasn't even detailed and wasn't exactly mint either...it's got a few stone chips and scratches cause it was a country car... but she's got a good service history and it's all original ;) only problem is it just sounds like it's got a supercharger in the diff aswell... she's done some towing :(

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Agree... need to jump on these things when the opportunity arises. Yesterday I wasnt even considering buying a car for another 3 years... today I have signed on the dotted line lol.

This one had come in about half an hour before I told them I wanted it lol. I had a look today and as you can see in the photos its dirty and in bits hehe. Never made it to the yard.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
:thumbsup: Now your boostin !!! Have phun !!!

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Hey hey... good stuff... you will love the s/c ;)

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Have you picked up your car yet Shaggerz ?