Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs calais windscreen slipping down

JaCkOO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS calais s1
update now this is something u all will wanna hear i have had my car for 2 and a bit years now and ive never noticed any problems with my windscreen until 2 weeks ago now i went into places yesterday getting quotes it was setting me back 120 to 160 to replace seals that is what was needed
i gave it my last chance at windscreens obrien in lismore i go in and ask for a guy to come have a look at it ...... he comes out pulls the rubber seal out of the windscreen and pushes on the glass and says that aint right he goes in grabs another guy and pulls the seal out fully and then lifts the windscreen out with NO PROBLEMS NO RISISTANCE AT ALL i was like **** then he says ok its $80 to go from this point here ..... what a bargan now its got a brand new seal and there are no leaks what so ever
the windscreens obrien guy said im lucky i hadnt had to stop suddenly because that would have taken flight and landed on some one ........ scary **** hey