Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS calais

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
very clean bay, nice ride mate.
keep us posted.

Draimond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Executive
Difference was massive when i swapped the original diff for an LSD 3.7, especially pulling out of corners.

My car is very very similar, how does it sit on the high way with the 3.7 diff? and did u put an auxiliary speedo in or get ur speedo corrected?

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
fair out that is soo nice yeah i reckon a ss kit keeping with the calais paint will looks sweet, and with ur questions about the motor def go a v8 over a na six although a super six is quicker than a na v8 so i would go super six but hey its all up to u

neonizam

Reaction score
Members Ride
opel calais 2.6cc dual ram
Hai ....this is mine:
IMG_8048.jpg

IMG_8086.jpg

IMG_8077.jpg

my ride: Opel Calais 2.6 Dual Ram
Color: 2k Metallic British Racing Green
19'' ,Tyre Falken Azenis ST115
Audio: Head unit PIONEER,
Speaker: MACROM & MOHAWK RED
Amp: Nakamichi

TQ

Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

!!phat_calais!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy calais l67
nice ride. wish i had of kept my calais and did something to it. love the vs calais

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
Well i've got started on the engine project. After going on cruises with V8's and seeing how much more fuel they use i've decided the long-term enjoyment factor versus the long term expense isnt really warranted.

I considered a supercharged V6 but i think i'll just go with a reliable high comp NA v6 with cam and head work. I've got the engine stripped down to the block and i'm at the point where i need to talk to someone about cam specs and how much compression i'm gonna need to get the most out of it, also whether i'm going to get that compression from shaving the heads or whether i'm looking at flat top pistons.

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
Ok guys it's all happening now.

Block has been cleaned, tested, decked and honed to size. I've got the flat top pistons, all new bearings, double row timing chain and i should have the cam tommorrow. Cam is a custom grind billet similar to a stage 3 crow.

Pics!

Damn surface rust.

The grinding on the inside is where i've lightened the pistons to make them all the same weight.