Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Clubsport

ViN3Y

V!N3Y
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
97 HSV Clubsport
ok so its been ages since my last update on the car and alot has happened since then.... the car has been bak since its top end build at which it was pullin 100kms at 8000rpm without a bounce in first untill the old partsthat were not changed gave way...... now has had a full gearbox rebuild and service including a heavy duty cushion button clutch and a 5.7l flywheele honed lightened and redrilled to fit while the motors been out due to a droped bottom end main bearing and had a full ground up rebuild including a acidbath bore balance and blueprinting and a new 355 settup and everything down to the welshplugs and bolts and washers replace and i must say its been sad and hard not having the car around for the few months but its finallly almost finished... will put sme pictures up of the build process as soon as the gf stops facebooking on the computer and i can get off the laptop have fotos of alot of the top end parts but due to a death in the family was out of the state when all the bottom end parts and block came back so was unable to get pictures and when its finished will be dino'd and then run in and tuned and dino'd again and will post all the result.